Monday, October 19, 2009

Watch Out Tiger Woods...

Guess who went to the driving range for the first time ever this weekend? The only golfing I've ever done up to this point was of the miniature variety.
Wow...it's a whole new thing to be at a golf course where there aren't any windmills and I didn't even get to choose my ball color. After hitting 120 golf balls, I must admit that I'm not so great when it comes to hitting the ball. I had some good hits and more than plenty that were less than stellar. I definitely wasn't destined to be a superstar golf pro. For sure.

And yes, it's two days later, and it's embarrassing to admit that I am still sore! I am in shock that swinging that golf club could do this to me. It didn't seem like that much of a workout at the time.
I am officially old.

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I've only been minigolfing too. Good for you!

Sarah said...

that's awesome. at least you hit the ball. i've been known to wiff completely the two times that i've been

Laura said...

Awesome! I haven't done that for ages!!

Charlene said...

Oh, yay for you! Brent has taken Braden, but not me - probably knows I'd somehow find a window somewhere to break.

5Youngers said...

Looks like fun... I have only done it one time and it was tons of fun!

Kari said...

Good for you. You're a more patient woman than I am!

Baller family said...

Looks fun! I've never been golfing before except for miniature golfing which does not count.