We've got a 13 hour drive ahead of us.
Sucky.
We're taking the company car = free gas.
Awesome.
I did make us lots of cookies to munch on in the car.
Awesome.
Most of the drive will be through the night.
Sucky.
Downloaded a bunch of new tunes to keep us entertained.
Awesome.
Mark has an air card for his laptop, so we get internet service as long as he has cell phone service. That will come in extremely handy for the long drive.
Awesome.
We will be able to see lots of family this weekend.
Super awesome.
There will be lots of food consumed. Probably by me.
Awesome.
Watching BYU kick Utah's butt...hopefully.
Awesome.
*******
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!
3 comments:
I hope you have a great one too!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
I hope you survived the 13 hour drive. I have done that - from Logan to Tacoma. SOOO long!
Post a Comment