Working in retail the last 6-7 years has really thrown off my holiday schedule. You have to start getting ready for each holiday so early. The weekend right after Halloween are always my favorite days to work. Why? Well, those are the days that we decorate for Christmas at the store. That's right...decorating for Christmas...and I love it.
6 comments:
I always admired your cute holiday decorations. You have such good taste and make your home feel so festive.
I am so excited! I am OK with CHristmas stuff after Halloween.
Mmm those really put me in the mood!
Awesome! Sounds like a fun job to me! I love decoraring for Christmas!
I thought it was going to be because BYU football is in full swing, and BYU basketball is just getting started. It really is "the most wonderful time of the year!"
GO COUGS!!!
Ooooh lala that looks like a fun store!
Post a Comment