Friday, November 20, 2009

You Can Call Me Crazy

Why do I think I'm crazy?
I was up until 3:30 AM last night.
Why was I up that late?
Good question.
Because I was out with a bunch of other crazy people watching this...Crazy, I know.
But...it was tons of fun hanging out and visiting with friends.
And New Moon was so much better than Twilight.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

YOu are crazy! :)

Jules AF said...

It's rated so much worse on rotten tomatoes though! How is it better?

Heather said...

Hmmm, now I'm curious to see for myself. I heard it was a total flop....Well, quite frankly, Twilight was a bit floppish but we all enjoyed it anyway. What do critics know? It's the silliness of the thing that makes it so fun.

(This is Heather Lisle, by the way.)

Mary Kelly said...

I can't wait to see it! So glad you had a fun night!

Laura said...

I loved it!