Finally, our whole house is all decked out for Christmas.
As you can probably guess, I don't really tend to go overboard when it comes to Christmas.
Ok, maybe just a little bit....I can't help it.
Our tree is up and considering we've packed two trees worth of ornaments on to one tree, it turned out great. A little on the packed side, but that's just the way I like it.
Our mantle and just a couple of my nativities. I love nativities, and I have several more in our dinning room. I think I picked up my love for them from my Mom.
We even got the outside of the house all dolled up too.
Christmas lights are just the best.
13 comments:
Your house is amazing!
Everything is so cute and festive!
I LOVE your decorations, and your tree turned out beautiful! I just LOVE Christmas!!
Looks great!
You're house looks so cute! I love all your decorations! I wish that my house was decked out like that!
That looks so fun! Very festive.
So fun. You have the best taste in Christmas decor. I have been a Scrooge with Christmas decorations this year, maybe we can visit you guys so I can take some pictures of my kids around your tree :)
Mary...come on down anytime! Our tree is your tree. :)
WOW! can you come do my house now?
It all looks great!! I love it!
So pretty!
Love all your Christmas Decor! I especially love the stars on the kitchen cabinets.... GREAT IDEA!
Very nice! I need to take some serious lessons from you. I bet you just feel so happy when you walk out of your bedroom and see such fun decorations every morning!
Post a Comment