Today Mark turned the big old 32. We celebrated by driving 12 hours to my parents house. Yeah...we know how to party.
Once we got there we did celebrate with a yummy dinner and some presents. Mark did not lack any help in opening any of his gifts.
No birthday would be complete without a birthday cake. Emily made him an awesome birthday cake...inspired by his love for fishing....and by Cake Wrecks. What a perfect combination.
7 comments:
Did you see the fish cake on Ace of Cakes? It was AMAZING!!!!
How cool is it to get a fish cake! That rocks!
Happy birthday Mark!
hahahahaha I love cake wrecks! I wish I were good enough at cake decorating to wreck one on purpose haha.
Ha ha! That cake is awesome!
Happy birthday to Mark! Love the cake.
That really is the nastiest looking fish cake ever but I bet it was tasty to eat! Happy birthday Mark!
Happy Birthday to Mark!! The one who will never grow old!
Happy Birthday, Mark! Love the cake!
Post a Comment