Friday, January 8, 2010

Randomness

After a week back in Oregon, I kind of miss the Idaho weather. It might be the coldest place on earth, but at least it's sunny.
************
Mark and I are going to set some goals for this year, we swear. We even have talked about what most of them are....like going to bed before midnight. The sad part is, we haven't written any of them down. We will, maybe on Monday night for FHE. They don't officially start and count as goals until they are written down, right? That's what we thought too.
*************
I got a new workout program for the wii. It has a camera and it makes it so that you are watching yourself on the tv. It's pretty cool, even though it is constantly telling me what I am doing wrong. I did it for the first time two days ago and it is ridiculous how sore I am.
*************
My youngest sister, Emily is getting married. I'm so excited for her, but it still seems a little weird. She's 10 years younger than me, so in my head it's easy to still think of her as a young kid and not the college student that she is. Anyways, her fiance, Jake is a pretty cool fella. He spent all of Thanksgiving with my entire family. And survived. He must be alright.
*************
Emily is going dress shopping tomorrow, and I totally wish I could be there. I better get a ton of pictures texted to me throughout the day. You hear me family...TONS of pictures!
*************
Mark and I made an ice cream run the other night. We decided to be nice and just let the dogs wander around the house while we were gone instead of putting them in their room. Big mistake. When we got back there was chewed up hard plastic on the ground. Our lab ate two containers of silly putty. I guess he loved the silly putty...not so much the plastic egg it comes in. Whatever.
*************
I love meatloaf. Wrapped in bacon. So yummy.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Isn't it so weird when your little siblings grow up?

Jules AF said...

I am the little sibling. Nothing weird about that!
Also, the camera thing for the Wii sounds reeeaaally cool.

Laura said...

You are so funny and your dogs are crazy. How exciting about your little sis. Yes, they better send you loads of photos. And have fun with the wii :-)