Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thought You’d Like To Know

Just a few reasons I’m glad Mark is coming home tomorrow….

*I stay up way to late when he’s gone.  I don’t like to go to bed alone, so I avoid it.  It’s not the smartest thing to do, but I can’t help it.  I do it every time.

*I eat horribly.  Really horribly.  I am never motivated to cook something for just myself, so I end up eating the easiest thing we have.  Which is cereal, obviously.

*I keep the tv on.  All the time.  I’m not too picky about what’s on.  Sometimes I just get tired of a really quiet house.  Late last night, I had the Nanny on until I went to bed.  Yeah, like I said, not real picky.

*Most importantly, he’s one cool fella.  I’ve grown quite accustomed to having him around….and I’d like him back please.

10 comments:

Laura said...

Yay!! He's coming home!!! I'm happy for you!

Genavee said...

Amen to all of those. We haven't had too many trips apart during our short marriage, but I was really surprised how quickly I reverted. Apparently peer pressure is the only thing that keeps me from eating semi-healthy.

Kristina P. said...

Adam goes out of town a lot and I do all these things too!!

Garcia's said...

I can so relate! Even though Brett is out of pharma and not traveling as much, I still fall back on old habits when he is gone. Congrats on getting him home.

Will & Cheyenne said...

I am totally the same way!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Oh my gosh this could have been my post. I can't go to bed when hubby is out of town!!!

And we eat like crap too.

And the kids just wander around doing whatever they want...

Same life I tell ya.

Unknown said...

way too cute not to comment! - i love this you two are soo cute!

Shayne said...

Katie! This is Shayne (you know... Watkins)! :) I love your blog! You are too funny!

Katie said...

Shayne! I'm so happy to hear from you. I saw your wedding pictures on Whitney's blog....it was beautiful!

candletea said...

That is so recognizable! I can never sleep well and my eating habits go crazy.