We’re home. After such a jam packed weekend, I feel like I need a vacation to recover from my vacation. Unfortunately that’s not going to happen. Bummer.
This was the first time Mark and I have been to Disneyland together. Needless to say, we were a tad bit excited. To make things even better, Alicia found us all a killer deal on 3 day passes to both Disneyland and California Adventures! So, off we went. We were ready to have the time of our lives.
Once we had seen all of Disneyland, it was time to head over to California Adventures for some more rides and fun.
Mark and Steven were the two crazy ones who decided to take on California Screamin’….that big daddy roller coaster in the background. It was huge. And fast. And had one part where you go upside down. They. Are. Crazy.
And of course, it wouldn’t be a trip to Disneyland if you didn’t take pictures of practically every Disney character you come across.
We were lucky enough to stay with my grandparents while we were there. They spoiled us rotten. My Granny got up every morning and made us all french toast. Yumm….we had to start our day off right! We also had a fun family dinner. My Aunt Gayle brought the most delicious homemade refried beans, and I can’t wait to make them again. I can’t stop thinking about them.
We were so sad when the time had finally come to leave the Magic Kingdom. I’m so glad that we made the impulsive decision to go. Especially since we went with them. They are so darn cool.
It’s true what they say….it is the happiest place on earth. And I totally can’t wait to go back.
8 comments:
OHHHHHHHHHHHH AWWWWWWWWWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!
We're so glad you guys had a blast. Disneyland is the best! BTW, these are great pictures. Thanks for sharing!--We're able to live vicariously through your blog and quell the itch a little longer. (We get to go in June)
PS, I know Awesome has an "e" at the end. But for some reason, it was forgotten in all the excitement.
It looks so fun! No picture of a unicorn on your face, huh? :)
I love Disneyland!!!! We are heading down there in November. Where did Alicia get the killer deal on the 3-day passes? I am all for a good deal.
Fun, fun, fun! And great photos!
Paige, if you need someone to watch you sweet new baby when you go so you can ride all the crazy rides......call me!
Kristina, unfortunately no facepainting happened on this vacation. It probably would have added a lot to our experience.
Sarah, Alicia got the tickets through her mom's AAA membership. We got the 3 day passes to both parks with free parking for $140 per ticket. Considering single day passes at the park are $70, we felt pretty good about our purchase.
MAN I love the mickey mouse one in the middle.. totally stumble worthy!!
Love all the pictures! I am so excited to take my kids one of these days...I don't know when...but soon!
Post a Comment