Imagine for a moment if you will, that for whatever reason a tv announcer was talking to Mark and I. As we were nearing the end of our interview, the announcer would ask us this one final question. “Mark and Katie, the large company that Mark works for just announced that there will be major layoffs coming in about a month. What are you going to do?”
We would obviously answer by saying….
We’re going to Disneyland!
We are really excited to see my grandparents and to spend the weekend at the happiest place on earth. Especially since Steven, Alicia, and their kids are coming too.
See you next week.
*******
Oh…..and we did see the layoffs coming. So, the company’s announcement wasn’t really a surprise. Mark has a big final interview Thursday morning. We’re really hoping it works out. Crossing our fingers. And toes.
9 comments:
Yay for Disneyland!! Oh how I love the happiest place on earth! We'll be crossing our fingers for you too :) Have FUN!!!
Have SO much fun!
I hope you have a great time. It was mine and Adam's first time as a couple, and it was so fun.
Take advantage of those single rider lines!
Oh, and if you didn't already know, there is a cell phone app that tells you ride wait times.
Good luck with the job, but mostly yay for Disneyland!
Have tons and tons of FUN! I love Disneyland, it really is the happiest place on earth.
Good luck Mark on the job... my toes are crossed!
So Riley and I were talking the other night and decided that it would be totally awesome and hilarious if you were walking along at Disneyland and all of the sudden you saw five of your most favorite people (namely us). It would be so rad and you know it, but it's not going to happen. Maybe someday when I don't have to nurse every 2 hours and such. It was a fun thought. We're praying our hearts out for Mark - take luck!
Have fun! And good luck to Mark on the interview!!!! eeeee
WOOT DISNEYLAND! I hope you guys have a blast! And good luck with the interview
I have no doubt you'll have a blast. Looking forward to seeing your photos.
Good luck with the interview!
Post a Comment