Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thank Heavens For Hulu

Saturday night Mark and I decided to catch up on one of our favorite shows.  key_art_hells_kitchenYup.  We love us some Hell’s Kitchen.   It’s one of our guilty pleasures.  We love watching Chef Ramsey yell and throw food.  It’s so funny.  Ever since we moved, we’ve been slacking off in the tv watching department…so we had 5 episodes to watch.  The only unfortunate thing was that we didn’t start watching the episodes until about 10:30pm. 

And of course, one we started watching, we just couldn’t stop. 

Until we had watched them all. 

By the time we finished watching them, it was 2:30am.  We were so loopy….everything was hilarious and we both couldn’t stop laughing.

It was so much fun, and I would totally do it again in a heartbeat.  Especially since we don’t have church until 1:00pm.

6 comments:

Jules AF said...

I've never seen that show, but I heard he was mean and uses bad language a lot... I'd probably like it.

Kristina P. said...

Julie, you would love it. He likes to call women "cows". It's delightful.

just call me jo said...

He scares the beejeebers out of me. I should like him because he's sarcastic and loud, but he just frightens me. Glad you enjoyed though. Whatever it takes.

Will & Cheyenne said...

There is something crazy romantic about staying up late and being irresponsible TOGETHER!! I always say to Will around 11:30pm.....you wanna order a pizza are REALLY party?!

Anonymous said...

Serious like! It's so fun to watch tons of episodes in one sitting! Super lucky you with 1pm church...

Sherri said...

Sounds like the perfect evening! We are horrible at getting to bed at a decent hour, even though church is at 9:00! And it is still worth it! =)