Tuesday, August 10, 2010

4 Wheeler

My parents have a really cool friend named Kirk.  Kirk is the kind of guy who will show up at your house one night and tell you that he is leaving his 4 wheeler for a little while.  He just thought that the kids would enjoy riding around on it.  Well Kirk, we they did!

065

060

074

It was pretty fun to cruise the neighborhood on a big ol’ 4 wheeler.  I can probably count on one hand the number of times I’ve been on one.  As much fun as we had, I don’t think anyone had more fun than my Granny.

070

072

She rocked that 4 wheeler.

5 comments:

just call me jo said...

What a nice friend you have. The pictures are great.

Laura said...

Oh my goodness, your grandmother is darling!! Looks like a blast!

Mary Kelly said...

Your grandma is awesome!
I have never been on a 4-wheeler before and it has always looked like so much fun.

Charlene said...

That's awesome!! :) Loved the last picture - your grammy looks like she's a kick in the pants!

Becca said...

Ha ha! Boy did I miss out this last week. I love Love LOVE Granny's expressions!!!