Monday, August 2, 2010

Mesa Falls

Last weekend was the perfect weekend to check out Mesa Falls.  So, we packed a picnic lunch and headed out to the mountains.  Boy was it pretty!

065  066 068

After seeing the waterfall, we checked out the little information center and museum.  Mark made a friends with a moose.  He sure was a friendly little fella.

078

Jaxon almost got his hand bit off…

086

And Mark and I barely got away from this bear!

087

It was a close one, but we managed to get away!

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That looks cool. It makes me want to get out in nature more. Sort of.

Genavee said...

How fun. I love beautiful outdoor things like waterfalls, but I think I kind of love the kitschy centers that come with them even better.

Shayne said...

Yay! Mesa Falls! I'm so glad you guys went there! It's beautiful! :)

Laura said...

Looks so fun!

just call me jo said...

I've been to Mesa Falls. On that same platform. Good times! We went there with my daughter and one of her boyfriends (who I wish she had married instead of the guy she did.) I like your blog background.

Team Simmons said...

We took our engagement pics at Mesa Falls. We love it there. It looks like you guys are enjoying your new life in ID and I have to say,that Pioneer Day party is one for the record books!

Whitney said...

We LOVE Mesa Falls! ALMOST makes me want to take a trip to Idaho :) I'm glad you guys are having such a great time!

Sherri said...

Looks like fun...I would love to take my kids there!