Last night the whole crew went and saw Beauty and the Beast at the Play Mill in West Yellowstone.
The Play Mill theater is really quite small, so no matter where you sat, you had a great view of the show. Which is really wonderful….unless you are my niece, Sammi, who was a little scared of the loud music and especially of the Beast. (Hence the hands over her ears.)
Anyways, the play was wonderful. The guys that played Gaston and Lumier were hilarious. They were probably my two favorite characters in the show. And boy could everyone sing!
If you ever go up to Yellowstone, you should totally check out the Play Mill. It was one fun night. I’m so glad we went. Even though all morning I’ve had the songs from the movie running through my head.
1 comment:
I haven't been to a play in a very long time. Looks fun!
Post a Comment