Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Funny Conversation

Don’t you just hate it when you aren’t feeling too hot and you can’t sleep so you are up at 2:30 am because of it?  Yeah, me too.  So, I figured I might as well blog a little. 

The other day Mark and I were at a grocery store in town called Broulims.  We had a conversation there that made me laugh.  It went something very similar to this.

Mark:   Katie, look there’s the Broulims bear.  You should go ask to take your picture with him.

Katie:   No, you go take your picture with him.

Mark:   Oh, just do it.  It would be funny.

Katie:   Nah, I’m good. 

Mark:  (yelling) Hey Brollie…..over here….my wife really wants to take her picture with you!

Laughter then comes from everyone around us who heard.  The guy dressed up as the bear got a kick out of it too.  He was laughing the whole time I was standing next to him.

photo-0013

And in the end, Mark got his picture.

5 comments:

Erin said...

I love the bear's thumbs up sign too. Cute! :)

just call me jo said...

Husbands are so helpful...You look very cute and so does bear.

Kristina P. said...

I've never heard of this place. But you do look adorable!

Jules AF said...

haha I hope you giggled like a girl the whole time.

Laura said...

That's hilarious!!