Monday, October 18, 2010

Movin’ And A Shakin’

So, this weekend was a bit on the crazy side.  We spent the entire weekend moving all of our stuff out of our storage unit and into here….

004

We are loving our new house.  And I’ll love it even more when everything is unpacked ,organized and decorated!  Pictures will come soon.  We get internet at the house tomorrow and I’m really looking forward to not having to sit at a Wendy’s to check my email.

12 comments:

Kristina P. said...

It's so cute! I am slightly jealous.

just call me jo said...

Oh, how fun for you when it's all moved into. New is so wonderful!

Kashari said...

Congrats on the new place!! Oh, and Jared says Hi :)

Charlene said...

Congrats! It looks HUGE! Do you have any neighbors? Looks a little empty nearby...

Kari said...

Yay! So glad you're in your house!

Jules AF said...

Nice!! How exciting!

Shayne said...

It's beautiful! I'm so happy for you! Have fun unpacking... ugh! :)

Sherri said...

Super Fun!
Unpacking is always the best!

Laura said...

Your new house looks awesome!! Can't wait to see photos! :-) Congrats chica!!

Sarah said...

Happy new house! Are the dogs cussing because they can't come on the carpet? Or are they too busy marking all their spots outside?

Whitney said...

I LOVE your new house - and can't wait to see the inside :) Congrats!

The one who writes stuff said...

Yay!! Your house looks super cute from the outside; can't wait to see what you do with the inside!!