Tuesday, November 2, 2010

We Should Build Forts More Often

 Sunday night was the perfect night to hang out with some of my family.

We played several rounds of Blokus.  It is a really fun game.  It’s an easy game.  And you can play it in less than 20 minutes…a total win.

007

Crazy Uncle Mark built Sammi and Jaxon a totally rad fort.  He’s such a fun Uncle. 

008 009 

And since it was Halloween, I had to show off my awesome new tattoos.  Mark decided to grow his hair out for the night.

006

005

   

 

 

 

 

Hope your Halloween weekend was tons of fun too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forts are AWESOME!

Kristina P. said...

I need more forts in my life. Love Blokus. We play it at work sometimes.

Genavee said...

I need to look up Blokus. The idea of a game in under 20 minutes sounds fantastic. I like games, but they get so tedious towards the end.

Laura said...

1. Killer fort!
2. KILLER tats!
3. Killer hair!