Saturday, January 29, 2011

IMMD

My sister Emily and I were out shopping the other weekend.  I needed to run into Kohl’s to return a shirt.  So, we got in line and soon it was my turn.  I walked up to the counter and here is how our conversation went.

Me:  Hi…I need to return this shirt.  I bought my husband the wrong size.

Super Awesome Kohl’s Employee:  I can take care of that for you...so you guys are obviously sisters, right?

Me:  Yeah we are.

Super Awesome Kohl’s Employee:  Let me guess…twins.

Me(trying not to laugh):  Ummm….no we aren’t…I am way older than her, but this totally made my day…probably even my year!  059

Poor Emily.  She’s 20.  I’m 30.

And with that experience, I will forever love Kohl’s.

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Haha. That's awesome! For you, of course.

And my Captcha is actually poorchub. I think that describes this accurately.

Laura said...

Love that !!

Becca said...

Haha! That's hilarious! But there's my proof of Emily looking more like you since she cut her hair. You're awesome!

just call me jo said...

That Kohl's employee was such a suck up, brown nosed floofer...;o) When I was home visiting my mom one of the inmates in her assisted living center asked me if my friend (who is older than me) was my daughter. Senile ol' bat! I'll show her daughter...

Sarah said...

Gotta love kohls! Remind me to tell you about what my friend Christine said, you will love her to.

Emily and Jake said...

lol this still makes me laugh whenever I think about it!