Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh, The Things Kids Say

My little sister Emily, is such a good sport. 

You see, several years ago, we were home for Christmas and we came up with the funniest thing.  Someone would write “Emily stinks” on a magnadoodle and then we would set it in front of one of our nieces….as if they had written it.  We thought it was hilarious.  So, over the years that message has been known to show up on random magnadoodles.  This year my niece, Sammi, got a magnadoodle for Christmas.  You can imagine how fun we thought it would be to text Emily a special Christmas message to let her know that we missed her while she was in California.  Once, all the presents were opened, I asked Sammi if I could write on her magnadoodle. 

Her response…

Yeah…write Stinky Emily.”

I just couldn’t say no to her.  Not on Christmas.

DSCN3295

And with that, the legend lives on.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That is funny! I'm sure she appreciated it.

Charlene said...

That's hilarious! And that picture of your niece is PRECIOUS! What a cutie!!!

Sherri said...

HaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaa!
Too funny!

Erin said...

And the smile on her face is precious too. What a fun idea (as long as Emily is okay with it).

Sarah said...

haha! Jaxon is standing next to me and said, "That says stinky Emily! or maybe stinky Katie!" looks like you might be added to the legend...