So here are some of the highlights from my trip to Idaho...

*Emily's first day at BYU-I....................Granny and Sammie*

*Roasting hot dogs and s'mores in Sarah and Riley's backyard*

Sarah, Sammie, and Katie at Mesa Falls
*Emily's first day at BYU-I....................Granny and Sammie*
*Roasting hot dogs and s'mores in Sarah and Riley's backyard*
Sarah, Sammie, and Katie at Mesa Falls
*Jaxon & Grandpa at Mesa Falls* *Riley and Sarah in the garden*
*The Beautiful Rexburg Temple.........Salt Lake City Temple *
It was so much fun to see everyone on this trip. The only thing that would have made it perfect is if Mark could have been there. It was fun to hang out at Sarah and Riley's house. I loved their huge backyard! Jaxon and Sammie are two funny kids...oh and I am totally their favorite aunt! I miss them already, and I can't wait to see them again at Christmas. I was able to stuff three bottles of that Brazilian soda in my suitcase to fly home to Mark...He sure was a happy camper. I can't believe Emily is officially a college student now. I am excited and kinda jealous of her and all of the fun experiences she is going to have in the next few years at BYU-I. I was starting school there 10 years ago...way back when it was still Ricks College. Being back on campus was really fun, but I feel so old when I see all of the new freshman. They are so young. Well, good luck in school Emily. I am excited to hear about everything that is going on. Thanks for housing all of us Sarah and Riley...it was so fun to see you guys.
3 comments:
Hi Katie! I love your blog. It seems like you had a wonderful trip-- I'd love to get out to Salt Lake City one day. It looks beautiful!
Thanks so much for adding me to your link list!
Glad you had such a great trip! It's always so fun to be with sisters.
Looks like you had such a fun time!! Glad you're home safe and sound!
Post a Comment