Tuesday, September 2, 2008

10 Years

Idaho here I come! I am so excited for this trip. 10 years ago I was on my way up to Ricks College for the first time. Now it is BYU-I and I am heading there to help my youngest sister get settled in. I can't believe how fast those 10 years have gone by. It will be so fun to see lots of family and to visit good ol' Rexburg. I am really looking forward to seeing the new changes on campus... and I am really excited to see the Rexburg Temple...
I also think I might be able to sneak a bottle or two of this home for Mark... hopefully I can fit some in my suitcase....It is this really good Brazilian soda that Mark had on his mission. He loves it. It kinda tastes like apple soda, I guess. We can never find this anywhere but the grocery store in Rexburg carries it. Hooray!

2 comments:

Sara and Matthew said...

Hey, hope you have fun in Idaho. We saw the temple from a distance over Christmas and it looked beautiful. I didn't know Mark went to Brazil! Matthew did too! We are always on the look out for Guarana. I love it. Rodizio's in Salt Lake used to be our favorite place to eat until we went to Fogo de Chao. That place Rocks. Anyway, there is a little European specialty shop that just oppened on Commercial here in Salem and they have Guarana! It's not Antarctia brand (that is the best hands down) but it's ok, and hey close to home.

Laura said...

Have a great time! I know you will and I can't wait to hear all about your trip! Be safe!