Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Did You?

Today is such a big day for our country...good ol' election day! A chance for the American people to speak their minds and elect our next President. I for one consider it an honor to take part in this historic election.
So did you vote yet?
Oops...wrong election. I meant this one.

Well, Mark and I voted today. It is very interesting living in a very liberal part of Oregon when you are a pretty conservative person. It is hard to feel like my vote is going to make a difference in this election, but I am grateful that we have the right to vote and have a say in who is the President of our country. It should be an interesting and potentially long night. Crossing my fingers and toes that the guy I voted for wins.

6 comments:

Whitney R said...

I'm crossing mine, too!

I'm going to vote right now!

Kristina P. said...

I voted. Honestly, I'm OK with whichever whay this thing goes.

Baller family said...

Got it done last week. There was no changing my mind in who I voted for. We shall see what happens. Yes, it will be a long night.

The Edelbrocks said...

I voted!

Charlene said...

yeah, voted yesterday. Too bad it didn't seem to make much of a difference..at least I know I contributed my say.

Will & Cheyenne said...

Yep, sure did. Prop 8 in Oregon passed, which was a blessing....but not so much luck elsewhere!