I really love this car.
I like this car so much that every week or two...
I take it out and buy it a drink.
My treat.
Isn't that nice of me.
It can have all the unleaded gas it wants.
Unfortunately for me, it used to be so spendy!
Like to the tune of $85 or more to fill it up.
But the service, it was great.
You see...here in Oregon they pump your gas for you.
It's illegal to pump your own.
That comes in real handy with all the rain.
Now gas is way cheaper.
I filled up last week.
$35.00
And the guy topped it off for me.
The End

7 comments:
I know! Isn't it great!
The lowest I've seen it here is $1.79.
Cute post! Glad to hear you like your jeep almost as much as your hummer.
I was doing the happy dance last week because I filled up at Costco for $2.08 a gallon. Went there yesterday, it's down to $2.01. Yippee!!! More happy dance when I take in Brent's car to be filled up!
$35.00 is awesome!! Woot! Woot! :-)
Cool! That is cheap! We're down to $1.97 today and I'm so happy!
My husband was scolded when he tried to pump his own gas in OR. They mean business!
Woo hoo! We're at 2.01 here too and I'm lovin' it! Now I can spend all that money I'm spending on ice cream...I mean food storage.
I didn't know what about Oregon! (And my sister lives in St. Helens)
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Its good to hear positive adoption stories!!
Post a Comment