Friday, November 14, 2008

I Play Well With Others

Mark and I like to play a lot of games...especially with our families when we are all together. I love it. We all laugh. A lot. We poke fun. We sometimes fight. Ok, we usually fight. We also have been known to throw game pieces at each other. That's what makes it so fun right?
Scattergories is a game that we used to play quite a bit back in the day. You knew this was a game was worth playing when it would cause a really good fight amongst the family. You know, when voting over random answers, it would always end with someone challenging an answer. Then the person who gave that incredibly insightful and creative answer would have to defend her honor and her answer. Not that I know personally how this feels or anything. People then have to choose sides. Then before you know it you are fighting over a stupid word. Gotta love it. Maybe it's just our families that do that.
Anyways, I am really not great about doing tags, but this one brought back some good ol' family memories. So...why not.

SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things. Nothing made up! You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Katie
BOY NAME: Kiefer
4 LETTER WORD: Kilt
GIRL NAME: Klotid....yup it's real. I call dibs when we have kids.
OCCUPATION: King
COLOR: Khaki
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Knickers
BEVERAGE: Kiwi Strawberry Soda
FOOD: Key Lime Pie
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Kotex
A PLACE: Kansas City, Kansas...double points
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Kissing
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Keep your shirt on!

Well, there you have it. See, I do play well with others. Just don't challenge any of my answers and we'll get along just fine. I tag Jamie, Alicia, my super cool sisters, Sarah and Emily, and anyone who feels like doing this. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I haven't played Scattergories in ages! Adam and I don't really play a lot of games, because he chests and is a sore loser. Fun!

Sister Molly said...

Dear Katie,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I sincerely hope I'll be able to help you with your problems with your husband. He is your eternal companion, should you be fighting with him ever? Especially not for a silly game.
I'll Pray for you.
Love,
Sister Molly

Baller family said...

I love this game too!

Mary Kelly said...

I am glad my family isn't the only one who ends family game night in playful arguments (or not so playful sometimes). That is one of my favorite games- probably because I rock at it :)

Laura said...

Great job Katie! Love the double points!!

Goldielocks said...

OK, the keep your shirt on.. of course that would make ME giggle! Get your booty on over to marie's and take some christmas pictures for me PRETTY PLEASE!! i'm really havin a hard time. Found nothing of the sort so have had to resort to reading blogs that decorated like Corky's.. i know she has to be having you help at least ONCE this month.. please ;)

The Edelbrocks said...

woo hoo! I was tagged! I will post shortly!

Marge' Mom said...

I want to play scattergories with you, I promise to play well also
keep blogging loves