Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged Again!

So, here we go kids. Shelby tagged me and I thought I might as well play along. This is a picture of my hubby, Mark. Yup. He's up in a tree. With a kite. We were at my parent's house, hanging out in the backyard. Their house is on several acres, most of which are full of walnut trees. So, we thought it would be fun to fly a kite. We thought we had plenty of room, but of course it had to go and get stuck in one of the trees. Darn kite. Stupid tree. Well, he climbed right up, and got the kite out...eventually.
Here are the rules: Rules are: go to your photos, take your 4th picture out of your 4th file, post and explain the photo.
See, it's so darn easy. In fact it's so easy, I tag Marge, Sarah...gotcha again, Cheyenne, and anyone else who wants something to blog about.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

What a weird, funny picture!

Shelby said...

yeah! it was a fun easy tag. that's a funny picture!!

Whitney R said...

Interesting picture! My BF did this and the picture she pulled out was of us dressed really funny with bra's outside of our shirt, so funny. I thought about just posting that because it was so funny to me. But I haven't done the tag, yet. Probably in the next week or so.. or not. I don't know.

Brittany Marie said...

That's an awesome picture. LOL!

Laura said...

I love that picture!! Awesome post!!
Have a happy thanksgiving!!