Monday, December 15, 2008

Let It Snow

It snowed last night!
I can't believe it has stuck around all day. It is such a rare treat to have it stick here. It's crazy...all the schools closed down today, and it looks like they might again tomorrow. And let me tell you, so many people have no idea how to drive in the snow here. I'd rather be warm, but snow has been fun for a change. It sure made for a very cold, but fun time playing outside with the dogs...

It has been so cold out, that I just stayed home today working on these yummy goodies...


We made a ton of goodies to give away. My neighbors are so darn lucky!

9 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

I wish I was your neighbor- Hello Martha Stewart! All your treats looks so tasty!

Kari said...

I wish I was your neighbor too! Darn! Oh well. Good job on making a ton of treats. I don't think I'd have the patience for that!

Brittany Marie said...

Wow those look good!

Kristina P. said...

Those all look so good!

And I wish I could be as excited as you for snow. It's been snowing here too. But it will continue to snow for the next several months.

Laura said...

Holy smokes, that is a buttload of cookies! They look DELISH! Your neighbors are very lucky indeed!!

Merry Christmas!!

Brockalli said...

Wow, and I thought I made alot of cookie this year!! You have been busy. They look YUMMY!

Will & Cheyenne said...

Can't wait till you drop off some treats! :)

Goldielocks said...

DANG~ i wish I was your neighbor!!! Believe it or not.. i've received no cookies, had no fudge.. none of it this year.. so i'm making my own goodies!! fudge, truffles, etc. They look delish!

mbc said...

so are all the gals at corky's daughter! :)