Seriously...I should send this card to everyone in my family. I think they would love it.
Who wouldn't?
I love cards like this.Have you seen www.someecards.com ?
Those cards are so funny! Does your store have them, too? You always find the coolest stuff - how do you do it?!
I love those! Very cute...I bet your family would get a kick out of them...
Wow. those are awesome
i love those.. and yes i would love getting one!
even though I'm not related :~)
Wow, I now know I didn't choose wisely in the pre-existence - I should have TOTALLY chosen to be part of your family!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love cards like this.
Have you seen www.someecards.com ?
Those cards are so funny! Does your store have them, too? You always find the coolest stuff - how do you do it?!
I love those! Very cute...I bet your family would get a kick out of them...
Wow. those are awesome
i love those.. and yes i would love getting one!
even though I'm not related :~)
Wow, I now know I didn't choose wisely in the pre-existence - I should have TOTALLY chosen to be part of your family!
Post a Comment