Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Letter

Dear Mom and Dad...
I hope that all the packing is going well. You should be almost done by now! That's gotta be nice. You are still packing even though I'm gone, right? I hope so...moving day is fast approaching. Anyways, I was checking out Cake Wrecks blog this morning, and I think I have found the cake that you should have at the fancy going away party your friends are throwing you.
It's perfect....It'll be a hit...Talk about a conversation starter.
You're welcome.
Love you tons,
KatieP.S. The only thing I would do differently is change out the red and the green for something that doesn't make you want to break out the Christmas decorations and sing Jingle Bells.

7 comments:

Sticky said...

Hi - not trying to butt in on your post to your folks...but thought I would say HI!
I'm the "other Oregon blogger" on Blog Stalkers...I thought we should make friends!
Come by anytime!
And I love your blog, you guys seem like a lot of fun!

Kristina P. said...

Oh, I love Cake Wrecks. Awesome.

Sarah said...

Perfect. Although, I hate to think what their 'welcome to Idaho' cake would look like...

Hal Nielsen said...

I love it!!

Laura said...

That is hilarious!!!

Will & Cheyenne said...

That is too funny!

Emily and Jake said...

I love the cake! But just wondering... will the cake that says welcome to Idaho be a big potato? :)