Only crazy people travel like we did this weekend. We left Oregon Friday night. We flew to New York, and got back Monday night....that's insane. That being said, it was such a great trip. The pageant was amazing. This year there were over 720 people who performed in the pageant...it was huge. We were so glad that we could go and see Emily in it. My parents also came and as a bonus my brother and his family drove up from Philly for the weekend, so we were able to see all of them too. As usual for me, I took way too many pictures to post them all, so hopefully the slide show will help. These are just pictures from us getting to New York and the Pageant. There's more to come. They involve Jell-O. You're curious now, aren't you?



8 comments:
What a trip!!! Can't wait to hear more about it!
Wow! So far for one weekend, craaazy!
I am jealous! But glad you had a great time.
It looks like you guys had such an awesome time. Only one thing would've made it even more awesome...ME! Just kidding, but I still wish that I could've been there. Ah well, thems the breaks. Looks like we might be coming out your way soon, though. So get ready to par-tay!
So fun! I can't believe you did all of that in just a few days. Hopefully you can get some extra rest this week.
So curious!!
Katie! I am so glad you guys were able to come and see me. It made the experience I had there even better and so fun once it was time to leave. I mean who else would be super excited about jello? And speaking of Jello, I kinda want some now lol!
Oh my gosh, I LOVE the pagent. Such an amazing experience. I was in it holy cow, 10 years ago! I loved it. I need to take my family back and see it. Great pictures!
Post a Comment