So, I have to go back and post just a few more pictures from our trip to NY. You know....for posterity and all that. So, here's what else we did....
It was a great trip. There are only two things I would have loved to do different....to have stayed longer and to have had Sarah and Riley with us. One of these days we're all going to have to go somewhere super cool together!



4 comments:
This was way cooler than my faux trip the NY.
Looks like so much fun! I want to go again! It's one of those trips you can do again and again and learn and see new things.
Fun photos!
I think on that super cool trip, what would make it better is if I came along! hehehe sounds like fun to me:)
Uh, absolutely we should all go somewhere super cool! I suggest Hawaii!!! Or DisneyWorld or any place unseasonably warm in like January or February!
Post a Comment