Mark and I finally broke down and bought our first iPod. Technically it's for both of us, but one of us (I won't name names) has been hogging it lately and his poor wife has practically forgotten what it looks like. I think it's blue, yup, definitely blue.
Here's a few songs that you just might find us listening to on any given day....
1. Los Angeles Is Burning....Bad Religion
2. Closer To Love....Mat Kearney(his new cd is great!)
3. The Man Who Can't Be Moved....The Script
4. Crack The Shutters....Snow Patrol
5. Maple Tree....Angel Taylor
6. Rock & Roll....Eric Hutchinson
7. Stolen....Dashboard Confessional
8. Leaving Town....Dexter Freebish
9. Move Along....All American Rejects
10. Wonderful World....James Morrison
11. Won't Go Home Without You....Maroon 5
12. Don't Wanna....I-Nine
13. Fidelity....Regina Spektor
14. Her Diamonds....Rob Thomas
15. Car Crash....Matt Nathanson
So, I'm thinking I want to find some new music to mix in with what we already listen to. You know...to spice things up a bit.
Any suggestions?
*Oh...and for the record....I knew when we bought the iPod that Mark would be the one using it most of the time. I just like to give him a hard time because it was his idea for it to be for both of us....anything to justify buying it, right?
5 comments:
I think you definitely need to add some Dave Matthews!
Do you guys like Jack Johnson or Ben Harper? That is my go-to music.
Yay! You should totally ask Riley about songs to put on. He's always finding random stuff.
The Killers, Ting Tings, Jack Johnson, and then of course there is always the awesome assortment of 80's songs.
How about Nickelback's latest? There are some good songs on that one.
Post a Comment