Friday, July 10, 2009

I'll Treasure Them Forever

You never know what you are going to get when you let your 6 year old nephew take control of your camera. These two are my favorites.

First we have a close up of him and his cousin. Cute picture...pretty good for a 6 year old. Heck...half my pictures don't even turn out that good.

Oh, but wait, it gets so much better. I think this one is my favorite...

Now, I will always be able to remember the port-a-potties at the fireworks show.

Awesome.

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Bathrooms are always a memorable experience.

Laura said...

SOOOOO cute!! I love it when the little ones get the camera!

Charlene said...

hilarious!!! And, he did such a good job centering them, too!!!

Baller family said...

Ha, that is great!! They are nice pictures! I love the close up of the two!

5Youngers said...

so funny!!!

Sarah said...

Now that's funny

MRNMSA said...

pretty good pictures for a 6 year old!

Carolyn said...

Love the port-a-potties, haha!