It was that time of the year again. Time to head to the State Fair.
That dark sky sure had us worried when we first got there, but luckily it cleared out and it turned out to be a beautiful day.

We rode a lot of rides. And by we I mean everyone else went on a lot of rides. I went on this one with Mark and Orion when we first got there.

Now I know it might not look like the craziest ride you've ever seen, but it totally kicked my butt. I should have known it wouldn't go well...fast rides and I just don't work well together.
So, I hung out with the kids while all the other crazy adults went back for more torture. Or fun. However you want to describe it.

Now I know it might not look like the craziest ride you've ever seen, but it totally kicked my butt. I should have known it wouldn't go well...fast rides and I just don't work well together.
So, I hung out with the kids while all the other crazy adults went back for more torture. Or fun. However you want to describe it.
We didn't go on the ferris wheel...it would have taken forever...but it just seemed like such a classic fair thing to get a picture of.

We saw lots of animals. It's funny how exciting it is to see the farm animals. For some reason the fair makes them way more cool. Except for the Llamas. Llamas are always cool.

It was great fun and I can't wait for the next one. I think I'll need the next year to gather up enough courage to go on another ride. Or not. We'll see.


5 comments:
I can't do spinny rides. And we're going the State Fair next week. I will eat as much as I possibly can.
Awesoooooommmmmme!
You're so funny and you ROCK!!
eh, fair rides are always a little shady anyway. I say ere on the side of caution!
You and Mike should go next time. He hates rides and I go with everyone while he sits on the side lines ;-)
Post a Comment