That someone who doesn't like veggies can have such good luck growing them. We cut off 13 pumpkins and a few peppers this weekend....and there is plenty more where that came from.
I can't wait to have our front porch covered in pumpkins!
Good for you! We have been having a really rough time figuring out why our veggies wouldn't grow, and just yesterday we found out - the sprinkler that should have been hitting them was TURNED OFF! (We belong to an HOA that takes care of the sprinklers.) What a bummer!
way to go you! I'm just picking the last of our corn and I'm soooooo excited to be done with the whole garden thing. I was just fine with it until I took that little vaca to your place. Then I was ruined. Didn't want to work anymore. but hey, we got 13ish gallons of carrots - man those suckers are good slathered in ranch!
6 comments:
Good for you! We have been having a really rough time figuring out why our veggies wouldn't grow, and just yesterday we found out - the sprinkler that should have been hitting them was TURNED OFF! (We belong to an HOA that takes care of the sprinklers.) What a bummer!
You don't like veggies?
Holy Cow! If you need someone to take some off your hands... I will! I love veggies!
way to go you! I'm just picking the last of our corn and I'm soooooo excited to be done with the whole garden thing. I was just fine with it until I took that little vaca to your place. Then I was ruined. Didn't want to work anymore. but hey, we got 13ish gallons of carrots - man those suckers are good slathered in ranch!
Oh my! I hope to have great luck like that when I plant my garden next year! I'm so impressed! You'll have to give me some pointers. :-)
Just rub it in, would ya?
Post a Comment