Friday, September 25, 2009

To Reheat Or Not To Reheat?

Most days when I work, I try to bring my own lunch. It's way cheaper, sometimes healthier, and frankly I would rather spend the money elsewhere. Anyways, a girl that I work with is always curious to see what I bring. Yesterday, it was leftover Hawaiian pizza. She didn't really say much about it until I ate it. Cold. She thought it was gross and weird. I thought it was quite tasty.
Do you like cold pizza, or is it just me?

14 comments:

Jules AF said...

Cold pizza is delicious in my book. Heating it up just causes the top of my mouth to get burned!

Kristina P. said...

I love fresh hot pizza. But I never reheat it after it's been in the fridge. I only it eat cold that way.

I am totally getting pizza for lunch!

Mary Kelly said...

I love cold pizza. Spencer thinks it is gross. What is Mark's opinion?

Anonymous said...

The husband prefers cold pizza. I like it hot, but don't think cold is gross.

Sarah said...

sometimes cold is way better. As long as it's hawaiian, though, pepperoni not so much

Kari said...

I love cold pizza!

Laura said...

I like it hot! :-)

The one who writes stuff said...

Cold pizza=the breakfast of champions. Didn't your co-worker ever go to college????

5Youngers said...

Depends on the pizza. Paddingtons definitely... reheat. Pizza hut... cold. Little Ceasars... cold. Figaros.... reheat. Papa Murphys.... cold.

Erin said...

I used to not like cold pizza. But in the last year or so, I have decided that it's delicious.

And that piece in the picture is totally making me hungry!

Katie said...

Mark thinks the cold pizza thing is weird too...he likes his super hot!

Alicia said...

Hot. Cold. I like it all!

Marge' Mom said...

fresh hot, leftover cold!! it's the only way!!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

My kids beg to take cold pizza to school! Or worse they like to eat it for breakfast!