Wednesday, February 24, 2010

And The Award Goes To…

My friend, Laura, is really cool. She is funny, a great friend, and she’s an amazing photographer. Want to know something? Laura thinks I’m cool too. She has passed along this award to me.beautifulbloggeraward[4]It’s like my own little version of a gold metal! In order to accept this award, I have to tell you seven random things about myself. Here we go.

1. I eat macaroni and cheese on a regular basis

2. I’ve never sprained or broken anything…or had stitches.

3. I’ve never needed a passport. One of these days that will change!

4. I think I’m one of the pickiest eaters. Ever.

5. Despite being a picky eater, I love to look through cookbooks.

6. I am a really cool aunt.

7. I think wearing socks with sandals is totally wrong.

I am supposed to pass this award along to 15 people. I’m having a hard time choosing, so I think you should check out all my cool friends and the blogs I love to stalk right over there.

------------------------->

Happy reading.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I've never needed a passport either. Boo.

Laura said...

Love ya!!

The Edelbrocks said...

You are so sweet! :)