I always think it’s funny to see how on earth people come across my little blog. Thank you Statcounter for tracking the google searches and providing me some entertainment. Some of my favorites are…
Reheat Papa Murphy…….I hope they are talking about pizza and not Papa himself. For the pizza, might I suggest a microwave.
Mark and Katie getting married……Ummmm, we did that over nine years ago. I would totally do it again. To Mark, of course.
My dad is younger than me……Well, at least wii fit thinks he is. What does that darn thing know anyways?
Ugly sweater party supplies……Here’s what I think you need: an ugly sweater and cool friends to hang out with. Combine the two and you’ve got an ugly sweater party. You’re welcome.
Fetch Pumpkins……my dog can.
Marshmallow……They make great ammo for our new marshmallow guns.
Marc on guns games……Mark has been known to play a bit of CoD and Halo in his day.
Elder Holland the best is yet to be…..Yes it is.
Red white blue stuffed animal rooster stew leonard……What? Good luck with that one. I hope my little blog helped you out. Somehow.
8 comments:
I know! I think it's so funny how people google the url of your blog. I'm like, if you know it, JUST COME STRAIGHT HERE!!!!
I always forget to look at the searches in my Statcounter.
What the what?! Some of those are HILARIOUS!!
Hee hee hee hee...
I bet you didn't know you were so popular ;)
Off this subject a bit--I tried your Tortilla soup recipe the other night. Husband loved it. Grandsons ate it--amazing. (They are 4 ate think Cheez Its and chocolate muffins from Costco are food groups.) I ate waaayy too much. Thanks.
I don't understand any of this blog stuff yet. Can I find all that out on there some where??
I came here via a comment that you posted on someone else's blog.
One of my favorite past times is bouncing around the blogosphere and peeking in on different people's lives. It's such fun (and addictive) to see where people are from, what they enjoy and what they are doing in life.
I get so many crazy referrals to my blog. Although I think the top searches are "tricks for going in to labor" and "potty training triplets." Can't really say I'm an expert on either subject. Because in both cases - when it's meant to happen - it will happen!
Too funny!
Post a Comment