I can’t believe how fast the last week has come and gone! It was a week packed with tons of family and lots of fun…
And of course Jake and Emily’s wedding! As usual, I took so many pictures….I think there were easily over 200. I know, it’s kind of crazy, but I just can’t help it. Here’s just a few of their big day.
I think since Emily is the baby of the family, we’ve always been a bit protective of her. At least I know I have been. I’m sure it has probably driven her crazy, but it’s all because we love her so much. I’m happy that she chose to marry such a cool fella who I know will take great care of her.
Congrats Emily and Jake….We love you guys and are so happy for you both!
Oh, and I totally think you should come visit us before you head out to DC this summer! You know you want to.
8 comments:
You can never take too many pictures of a speci" time like that!
Looks like a blast!
Looks like it was a beautiful wedding! Glad you were able to go and spend time with your family.
Oh, I love weddings! They look great.
I love all of the pictures. What a beautiful bride!
Aww. I love weddings and it looks like your sister had a wonderful one. I hope they have a great time in DC!
Fun photos and the sneak peek at the wedding I can tell it was a WOW-ser!
PS, you can NEVER take too many photos! :-)
Yay! She looked so beautiful! I love the picture of you three girls!! Sassy ladies!! :)
I LOVE the pics! Emily looked beautiful! I'm glad you had such a great trip. We were so bummed we couldn't make it! I love the sister pic - you are all beautiful!
Post a Comment