Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Way To Go Idaho

The last few days have been a bit on the crazy side.  On Saturday I flew to Idaho to spend the week with my family.  We’ve been busy doing all sorts of projects to get ready for my sister’s wedding….which is Friday! I think in the last two days we’ve probably made 600 or more cookies for their reception.038Then, the kiddos wanted to help, so we made even more cookies for the family to eat.045

As you can see, I had lots of fabulous helpers.  When we aren’t baking, there have been lots of dance parties, playing, races, and fighting over who gets to hold this little cutie…

031   030

This is my brand spankin’ new niece, Jill.  We’ve become quite good friends over the last couple of days and I think I’m already her favorite aunt.

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I realized I hadn't seen you around recently. Those cookies look like they could be bought in a store! Delicious!

Genavee said...

Mmmm, those cookies look delicious. I hope your having a wonderful time with your family, even if it is crazy busy.

Anonymous said...

Aunty time is the best! Hope you guys are having so much fun!

just call me jo said...

Yeah, Idaho!! Those cookies are beautiful. Enjoy the family and the nieces. Congrats to the sister and her to-be husband. Such fun times for you.

5Youngers said...

That is a precious photo of you with your niece. And holy moly about all those cookies!

Jules AF said...

Those cookies look so good. I want some cookies. NOW. I might have to make some. Then go to the gym.

Whitney said...

Looks like we're missing out on lots of fun! Thanks for adding the pics of Jill - we've been waiting :) She's adorable! And lucky to have such a great Aunt!

Laura said...

The wedding will be fab, no doubt. And of course you are the favorite aunt - you're awesome! :-)