Monday, April 5, 2010

We Don’t Even Like Hard Boiled Eggs

Easter weekend just wouldn’t be the same without decorating Easter eggs.  When I saw this blog post, I knew that I had to give it a try.012 001 (2)

 

 

 

 

014011 (2)

We also enjoyed spending the night at Steven and Alicia’s house.  We watched conference with them and might have stayed in our pajamas most of the day.  Who doesn’t do that during conference?  Anyways, hanging out with their kids is always tons of fun and quite entertaining.005 (2) 010 (2)

 

 

 

 

015 (2)They are some of the coolest kids in all of Oregon.  All in all it was a great weekend.  Hope your Easter weekend was wonderful as well.

7 comments:

Jules AF said...

Those eggs are so pretty!!! Wow. I wish I had a creative bone in my body.. just one!

Kristina P. said...

I haven't dyed eggs since getting married. Yours are cool!

Genavee said...

I love those eggs. I haven't dyed eggs in years, but it looks so fun.

Mary Kelly said...

I'm sure it was a blast spending Easter with the kiddos. I love the eggs- what a creative way to decorate!

Laura said...

Fun weekend!! We tried that technique too after I saw that post and our eggs didn't turn out as awesome as yours or hers.

Shayne said...

Those eggs are amazing! How did you get such pretty colors? Did you use an egg dying kit? - might be a lame question, but your cupcakes were such pretty colors as well! You guys are so fun!

Katie said...

Shayne...we did use a cheap egg dying kit from Target. We got the really bright colors by letting the eggs sit in the dye for a while. For the cupcakes....lots of food coloring did the trick.