Thursday, July 1, 2010

On The Open Road

Well, thanks to the help of many, we made it.

(Insert huge sigh of relief here)

We had several people come help us load our moving truck.  I was worried that we weren’t going to be able to fit everything in our truck.  Thankfully we had an electrical engineer helping us.  He packed that truck so darn well….there wasn’t an inch of wasted space.

941 959 934

960

Then once all the work was done, the major road trip began.  Two days and 14 hours of driving later, we made it. 

969

  And boy am I glad that drive is over.  Longest two days of my life.

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm glad you arrived safely.

just call me jo said...

Hurray!! When Rick and I see a U-Haul truck or trailer of any kind we say, "Poor buggers!" We have a gun safe just like yours. Aren't they fun to move? Try moving a tool box full of tools that's twice as big as the gun safe. Ah, memories...

Becca said...

Yay for safe travel! How was the adventure? Any exciting signs or anything?

5Youngers said...

I'm glad you are all safe and sound.

Genavee said...

Glad you survived the epic road trip.

Laura said...

Good luck with your Idaho adventures! :-)