Today was our last day in our ward before we move. Sad. As excited and happy as I am to move, I’m really going to miss this ward. There was just something special about our ward here. From the time we moved here, we’ve loved it and we instantly felt at home. I’ve never been in a ward that was so close knit. In our time here, I have had the opportunity to make some of the most amazing friends. I know we’ll meet lots of great people and enjoy whatever ward we’re in, but boy was it hard to say goodbye today. The other thing I’m really going to miss…..hanging out with these guys every Sunday.
I’ve never worked in Primary until we moved here, and I can’t think of anything else I would have rather done. We might have driven each other crazy at times, but they always made me smile….and they gave me plenty of great stories to tell Mark after church. They are a great group of kids, and I’m so glad I had the opportunity to be a part of their lives.
Our lives here were great. I’m so happy with all of the friends we’ve made, things we’ve learned, and opportunities to grow that we’ve had. And here’s looking to the future and the great things in store there.
Now I have to go finish packing that last of the random stuff that didn’t fit in the other boxes. The moving truck comes tomorrow and then we’re off to Idaho!
6 comments:
You guys will be an asset to any ward wherever you are! Drive safe tomorrow!!!
Idaho is just FULL of lots of happy Primary children and wonderful wards that will embrace you.
I hate leaving too.
Katie, I wont get to say goodbuye in person but I just wanted you to know how much I have enjoyed getting to know you and Mark. I will really miss you, we made such a great team in primary. Thank you so much for all you have done and for your friendship. Good luck, I will miss you.
Char
GOOD LUCK with the move. You guys are an instant hit anywhere you go. You're amazing! I'm happy for you that you will be by your family.
If you need a potty break as you're driving through Salem, come on by! :-)
I hate leaving, but I'm really impressed by your positive outlook. With that, I'm sure you'll make a great home in your new area.
Post a Comment