Life as a full time working girl has been keeping me really busy. Add to that the fact that my sister and her husband are staying here until they can move into their apartment, and suddenly our days are totally full. It’s been tons of fun being able to hang out with Emily and Jake whenever we want to. There’s been an on going Mario Kart tournament the last four nights. We play boys vs. girls….on all 32 tracks. Lets just say that Emily and I are undefeated. Poor boys.
So, the other night I came home from work and was ambushed by my brother in law, Jake.
Once I surrendered, we combined forces and Jake and I attacked Mark when he got home from work. Poor guy…he didn’t even see it coming.
Then, I may have turned against Jake and started a marshmallow gun war.
It was so much fun. I love having a really cool family to hang out with. Oh, and my dad has been out of town all week and he comes home tonight. There may be plans of another marshmallow ambush. These things happen, you know.
6 comments:
This almost makes me want to let my siblings move in with me. Almost.
LOVE the marshmallow ambush!!
These are hilarious pics!
Your cupboards must be really fastened to the wall solidly. (I was going to say they are hung well, but that sounded dirty...) Crazy fun!
That is just pure awesomeness!!! =)
oh the wicked ideas you just gave me....
Post a Comment