So, my new job required that we go through training for a week and a half. Some of it has been interesting and some of it has been hard to stay awake for….especially when we have to watch videos on Federal Regulations. Anyways, the best part of the training was receiving this…..
Now, I know it looks like a plain ol’ reusable bag. And it is. But what is so cool about this particular bag was all of the goodies inside. I love me a bag of swag.
Inside were the usual….pens…a mug…a flashlight…an ID holder…a keychain…a screwdriver…and a knife. What makes all this stuff so cool is what you can't really see. They all have the company’s logo on them….which I obviously didn’t show….for privacy and all.
But my favorite two items in the bag were these little lovelies.
An engraved pasta spoon and an ice cream scoop. We’ve only just met, and yet they obviously know the way to my heart.
6 comments:
Going to blogging conferences has introduced me to the world of swag. And it's awesome.
swag is awesome! Why can't you show the logo of the company you are working for? Is is a secret company? :)
The ice cream scoop is so lovely. Not that I don't love free pens, but it's extra special to actually get something nice in one of those.
Swag is GOOD!
I must be totally out of it...but I have never heard of swag before...I guess it is "Good"!!
I like the stuff though!!!
I want to work for someone who gives me stuff...I would even settle for a paycheck! (I have always worked for my hubby....it's all about saving money..no pay day for me!)
You got SWAG at a training meeting! Awesome! I agree I love the ice cream scoop thing'y!
Post a Comment