Friday, September 24, 2010

I Really Should Go To Bed Earlier

I saw this on a blog today, and it perfectly describes how I feel most days.

tumblr_l85f4ah0oj1qcu4h8o1_500

Except I probably crash sometime around midnight.  I’m too old to handle staying up until 2 am anymore.  I used to be able to…back when I was really young and in college.  Those were the good ol’ days.

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I can't do 2 AM either, but that pretty much sums up my life!

just call me jo said...

Whoa! I can't believe anyone lives like that...I'm asleep by 9 (and that's in the p.m., folks.) We get up at 5:30 a.m. so...I'm just zonked by 9. You're way too young if you even stay up til midnight. Yawn! I need a nap.

Anonymous said...

Super like!

Sherri said...

YUP! That is me too...except I'm out at midnight too! =)

Laura said...

That is so funny because it's so relatable!!

Genavee said...

I do that too.