Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Day…Finally

Well, perhaps before too much time has past, I should share some Christmas highlights.  This year we opened presents bright dark and early at our house with Mark’s side of the family.  I’m not sure who was more excited…the kids or the grown ups.

DSCN3220

DSCN3230

DSCN3222

DSCN3226

DSCN3237

DSCN3236

DSCN3247

Mark scored this sweet BYU blanket that his awesome wife made for him.  He’s a lucky fella.

DSCN3232

I must have been a really good girl this year…because Mark got me this.

DSCN3241

It’s so beautiful….and I’ve already used it 4 times. 

When we finally made our way through that pile of presents, Mark and I headed over to my sister’s house to open presents with my side of the family.  They opted to open presents at a more reasonable hour of the morning.  They are so smart.

DSCN3290

DSCN3263

DSCN3265

DSCN3266

 DSCN3298 DSCN3271 

 

 

 

 

Once all those presents were opened, Sarah and I got breakfast ready for everyone.  Yumm!

DSCN3293 

 DSCN3292

 

 

 

 

Sarah totally rocked the cinnamon rolls…and the sausage wasn’t half bad either.

Christmas day wouldn’t be complete until we had dinner and games at my parent’s house.  Everyone came and we had tons of fun playing with Dad’s train and of course….playing Mario Kart.

DSCN3306

DSCN3319

All in all, it was such a good day….one of the best Christmas’s ever.  And I’m kind of sad it’s over.

But, here’s looking to a brand new year. 

I think it’s going to be great.

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You will love your Kitchen Aid. I also love your new blog title!

Erin said...

Yay for Kitchen Aids! I love mine. I'm so glad you had a nice Christmas.

Laura said...

Looks so fun! AND, I'm super jealous of your kitchen aid!! Happy New Year my friend!!

Sarah said...

Awesome. Plain and simple.

Baller family said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas surrounded by lots of family....what could be better? Love your Christmas tree too!

Becca said...

I just LOVE that your dad got the Christmas Story lamp! Haha! Looks like one great Christmas of many.