Thursday, January 20, 2011

Due To Popular Demand...

I didn't think to record the dancing until toward the end of the night, so this is the only one we got.  I don't know if it was more fun to watch them dance or to hear my dad and nephew laughing in the background the whole time.  Either way, here's a sample of the boys and their sweet dance moves.  Now, all they need are some Hammer pants.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! I've got to get that game...

megan said...

Those guys are good! What a fun game. I've got to get a Wii.

Mary Kelly said...

That made me laugh so hard! And I have a true respect for all those guys dancing- it take a real man to dance to MC Hammer!

Laura said...

I LOVE THAT YOU GOT THIS ON VIDEO!! Makes me want it even more!! So. much. fun!!

Baller family said...

Hilarious!! That is a fun game... I played/danced to it once and am wanting it as well.....

Sarah said...

We need to do this again...and you need to forget to video again until the boys are dancing...just sayin