Don’t worry….it did warm up later yesterday. The high was 2 degrees.
Welcome to Idaho.
So Idaho...I love it (when you are experiencing it and I'm not.) I'll be in Idaho Jan. 27th for one day to see Mom. I'm sure it will provide enough cold for me. It's been 29 degrees in AZ and that feels really cold here. Hunker down, dearie.
OK, I don't feel so bad here in Utah.
Holy cow! Brrrr!!!
On New Year's Day, it was -10 here in southern Utah. And my husband went fishing, and on top of the mountain it was -22. Yes, he's crazy.
I know, don't you love it! I thought about busting out the shorts.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So Idaho...I love it (when you are experiencing it and I'm not.) I'll be in Idaho Jan. 27th for one day to see Mom. I'm sure it will provide enough cold for me. It's been 29 degrees in AZ and that feels really cold here. Hunker down, dearie.
OK, I don't feel so bad here in Utah.
Holy cow! Brrrr!!!
On New Year's Day, it was -10 here in southern Utah. And my husband went fishing, and on top of the mountain it was -22. Yes, he's crazy.
I know, don't you love it! I thought about busting out the shorts.
Post a Comment