Last week Mark and I bought a new game for our Wii.
It’s hilarious.
It’s tons of fun.
And it’s a fabulous workout.
Have you ever played Just Dance? If not, I highly recommend it. So, last weekend was the perfect opportunity to make my family embarrass themselves show off their skills.
Everyone took a turn. Jaxon and Sammi had some killer moves. I was astonished at how many points they got just by standing there and shaking the controller. I just might have to try their technique…I might get more points that way.
Jake and Emily shaking what their mamas gave them. Emily is a dance minor and I definitely think doing this helped her get a jump start on her week.
The girls rockin it to a little Spice Girls.
Heck…even my Dad got out there and showed off a some sweet moves.
But if you ask me, the best part had to be the fellas dancing to a little MC Hammer.
Can’t touch this.
7 comments:
I don't ever play video games. I am lame.
I want to see videos so I can see the live action!
If I owned video games, I would be buying this for sure. Looks like so much fun!
I want this!! I love the photos but agree with Mary, we need videos for sure! :-)
I'm adding this to the wish list!
Too funny! We have that game too and it cracks me up watching the little kids play. :)
That looks like a total blast! Glad you guys had fun
Such a fun game! We just have the Just Dance for Kids, but man - the dance offs! Nothing beats them. So fun! Great pics - and I love that I can picture it all happening :)
Post a Comment