Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fun Day

I got to hang out with some of the coolest kids around yesterday. They are so fun! We played with army men, went on a nature scavenger hunt, and watched Robin Hood. What a great afternoon.

I also went out to dinner with two of my good friends Lennae and Laura. I love these two ladies...wish I would have remembered to take our picture. We were all in the same young women's presidency...seems like forever ago. It was great to work with them, and it helped us to become good friends. So, when we were all released from our callings, we decided that we would go out together every once and a while to commiserate. This time we went to La Hacienda...such yummo food. It was so great to catch up with them and their lives, and to hear what is going on back in our old ward.

Meanwhile...Mark comes home Friday night! I am so excited. I have decided that this whole two weeks away for training thing SUCKS! So, it's just been me and the dogs for the last little while. I guess it's nice having them around since they're here to protect me from the bad guys. They look like they are doing their job, don't you think?

1 comment:

Emily and Jake said...

lol those dogs seem so scary:) Sounds like you had a ton of fun with the kids. Playing with army men that is so fun. And Mark comes home tomorrow! yeah!